Re: [LUG] Lug website

> Ive added my RedHat 6.2 review and weve added a Mission Statement and a
> Members Link's section - Send us your url if youve got one.

Here is a once is a life time offer.....

There is a prize (not sure what yet - but there will be one), for the
first person who can explain to me in simple english (i.e. in terms that a
7 year old child would understand) what the mission statment ***MEANS***.

I'm confident that I shall never actualy have to give this prize because
I'm sure there is *NO* meaning.  :-)

> And submit anything - pleeeeeeassseeeee chuck us some content, get
> involved in the lug you know you want to.

And yes - the reason I am offering this is that it's this or do the
courswork that is due in on Friday which I *really* don't want to do.

Rob (mutter mutter network code mutter mutter if (res == 6 ) { return 0; }
mutter mutter oh my god the code had taken over my mind and I am randomly
putting it into emails.  ARGH!)

--
Robert Callaghan (norm at termisoc.org)
PGP FingerPrint: B29E 6BB5 B4F0 38D8 CCA9  3BEB EDF0 0A36 9732 7173

"Well, what else were you expecting?"