RE: [LUG] EHLO all!

On 13-Mar-00 at 10:40:40 John Horne wrote:
> On 10-Mar-00 at 18:50:58 Stavros wrote:
>> Talking of DNS I don't suppose any of you more clued folks would know if
>> it's possible for me to use one of the dynamic DNS services with
>> wildcards
>> to reach all the machines on my LAN.
>>
> Yup, or at least you could. I used to use dyndns.org and they accepted
> wildcards if you wanted them. This was based in the States, and I'm not
> sure of any UK based dynamic DNS's.

Okay forget all that. I've just re-read the question (to which the answer is
probably no as Chas said). You can use wildcards for one IP address, not
for a bunch of them. Can you tell its Monday morning...:-) Apologies.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK             Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk
Finger for PGP key: john at jhorne.csd.plymouth.ac.uk