[LUG] CDE

I'm running CDE & Solaris 2.6 on an Ultra2 and I have to admit - I really like CDE.
It may look a  bit dated, but it's got all the features I need out the box, (once you've
got rid of the annoying backdrops).  It's quick.  It's got multiple desktops, a decent
panel/root menus.  It's pretty good.  dtlogin is quite cool as well.

Now, all I've got to do is work out how to get Enlightenment and Gnome running on it
and freak my colleagues out the next time they try to use it :)

Of course I could just put RedHat/SPARC on it.  Now there's a thought -
I've got a spare 4GB disk :)

/me goes to download it :)

J.

--
Jon Still                                 E-mail:       jstill at cisco.com
Network Management and IP Services        Telephone:    +44 (0)20 8756 9268