Re: [LUG] free Red Hat stuff

On 13-Feb-00 at 12:03:36 Alex Charrett wrote:
> To be honest atm the last thing I want to do is install Linux again, its
> all working quite niceley.

If you take a peek at the RH mirrors you'll see iso images of RH6.2beta
available. Go on, give it a go...:-)

> Im off to ingest the O'Reilly sendmail books :)

FYI, and as Alex may remember, we don't use sendmail on the Uni's central
mailhub but run exim (http://www.exim.org) from Cambridge Uni instead. The
author (Philip Hazel) is about to put together an O'reilly book on exim. It
may be worth hanging on (albeit that it may be some time yet!) then taking a
look unless you really want sendmail.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK             Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk
Finger for PGP key: john at jhorne.csd.plymouth.ac.uk