Re: [LUG] free Red Hat stuff

cool,

cheers paul.

I was going to ask if anybody fancied doing an installfest on friday, what
with it being win2k launchday and LUGs worldwide doing instalfests to
er.. 'celebrate', but I might be buggering off to a party in london (if
time and money allow). oh well.

anybody got any ideas for any future LUG events other than drinking beer
and chasing DPN? (c'mon we need thoses posters for our
bedroom..sorry.. event walls)

A.

--
<!-- betty  at  area51 --><A HREF = "http://www.termisoc.org/~betty">
LAUNCELOT:  We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.