RE: [LUG] [lugmaster] unix & nt news (fwd)

> i had a call from a chap called "jamie", representing "unix & nt news"
> on thursday, something about wanting to do an article on linux and
> lug's in the aforementioned magazine. i've tentitivley agreed to
> represent the uk lug's though would welcome hearing from anyone who (a)
> would like to be interviewed with me and (b) someone who may like to be
> interviewd on linux as an os.
>
> secondly, other than reading their "unix & nt news" site (as a hyperlink
> from www.ibcbuspub.co.uk) , i've never heard of the magazine. has
> anyone else? indeed, is it worth following up on the interviews?

Well, until about a week ago I had a copy of it from last month here in the
office. The guy who (mainly) looked after our Sequent system ordered it (on
behalf of the computing service), he has now left this section. I borrowed it
from the administrator - gave it a quick look through - and then passed it
back. I think she has thrown it out now, and she's off with the flu so I
can't ask her. Sorry.

Lynx friendly