[LUG] Corel Linux

I've actually seen a Corel Linux system (at Cisco, early last week) and I
wasn't that impressed.  The guy who was trying it wasn't a linux expert
and he loved it...I believe that's where it's aimed at anyhow.

Oh, and there's a security hole the size of mexico in it.  See bugtraq
(http://www.securityfocus.com) for more info, and then patch it - it's
*very* easy to exploit.  Yet another reason for stiucking with the
established distros for servers - they actually hhave a clue.

J.

--
Jon Still  <jon at termisoc.org>
http://www.termisoc.org/~jon/

Comparing information and knowledge is like asking whether the fatness
of a pig is more or less green than the designated hitter rule."
		-- David Guaspari