RE: [LUG] Linux consoles and proxies

> Damn youngsters!! :-) Now in my day...and yes we're talking punch cards and
> paper tape! Seriously! :-)

*grin*

My dad always manages to amuse me with tales of punch cards and a whopping 48K
of RAM on the NCR mainframe he started off as an operator on, many eons ago :-)

Personally I think all new professional coders should be made to implement
something useful and complex in only 64K of RAM, before they are let anywhere
*near* modern hardware... might reduce the bloatware syndrome we get today...

J.

Jon Still                               E-mail: jon at tertial.org
System Administrator                    Web:    http://www.tertial.org/
tertial.org                             Tel:    +44 (0)7977 066087