said...

Cheers,
Matthew

Alex Charrett <Alex.Charrett at sis.securicor.co.uk> on 04/05/2001 11:52:46

Please respond to lug-list at area51.termisoc.org

To:   "'lug-list at termisoc.org'" <lug-list at termisoc.org>
cc:

Subject:  [LUG] Wireless lan talk etc

Would it be possible to have the slides (or a version of) from the talks on
Sunday available on the lug website?

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended
only for the individuals named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should be aware that any
dissemination, distribution, forwarding or other duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  The views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual author
and not necessarily those of
Securicor Information Systems Limited.
Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message
you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by using the e-mail reply facility.