[LUG] Re: Wireless Networking and Coffee

Need a job in the Exeter or surrounding area, experience of networking,
linux setup and configuration.  Windows and Mac experience also.  Loads of
hardware experience, some basic programming in Pascal, Java & HTML
Previous jobs in IT sales and technical support
No relevant qualifications other than kite marked access course in IT
(roughly equivalent to A-level IT) , presently studying for degree with the
O.U.
I am a hard worker who likes a challenge and if anyone can offer any help in
the LUG i would be most grateful.
Many Thanks
Kelly Jones
Mobile Number 07714 408977