[LUG] LDE: Demonstrations

Hi folks,

I'll be busy demo'ing how to present with Linux - or why you make
acetate back-ups at the Linux day event - depending how well my laptop
likes the projection equipment....

We have lots of people to assist with installations.

Can we clarify who can do demonstrations;

For demonstrations people will have to supply their own kit!

I have a volunteer from the student body at Exeter thinking what he will
demo.

Alex is bringing VMWare along - so I hope he has a demonstration box.

Any good ideas, or good demonstrations - space isn't limitless - so
maybe two or three demonstration machines will be enough... We may be
able to persuade Adrian or Alex to add your demonstration ideas to their
machines it is isn't too involved.

I may be able to supply some (very) old PC's - but they'll probably
start the day with Win95 on them....

	Simon
--
Want to learn about Linux? Get it installed?
Devon and Cornwall LUG Event for UK Linux Day