[LUG] LDE: RedHat CD's Arrived

Hi All,

the Red Hat CD's arrived today for the LDE.

Whilst we should be able to give all attendees Mandrake 7.2, Redhat 7
will be on a first come basis, as we have rather less CD (About 14 +
some Red Hat 6.2). I guess the handful of Red Hat 6.2 CD's will suit
those who like other people to have seen their problems first.

Red Hat did have the commercial sense to send us little flyers with
their order details and prices of the various different versions of
their distro (Deluxe Workstation etc), and details of the Red Hat
network.

	Regards,

	Simon
--
Want to learn about Linux? Get it installed?
Devon and Cornwall LUG Event for UK Linux Day