Re: [LUG] Linux ISDN Support

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:11:52 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>Is that an internal or external device?

Internal

>Internal devices are ohh so much fun to set up.  Ive had an ELSA pci on
>working well, but only on a single channel as I never got round to
>multlinking the channels.

Don't care about multilink, i never use it ;)

Thanks for the info, i'll take a look at isdn4linux. Any chance that when I
bring my box in on Sunday I'll be able to get SuSE installed with ISDN
support? Tis pretty essential should something go wrong that you have
access to the net/irc/newsgroups :P

Thanks again.