[LUG] mulinux

Mulinux appears to be just what I need for may ageing
laptop. As most things Linux are not too simple for us
newbies a problem has arisen and the RTFM method has
failed to provide an answer. The attraction of mulinux
is that it can be loaded from floppy discs, a near
essential as my laptop has no CD drive.
The tarballs are 1.7 or 1.8Mb and I can't fit them on
1.4Mb floppy discs. If anyone can inform me of my
error I shall be eternally grateful and may be able to
spread the wonder of Linux to a machine so far denied
it.

Mulinux can be found at
http://freshmeat.net/projects/mulinux/

Trevor Sansom