[LUG] KDE bug bugging me

Hi,

anyone on a recent version of KDE care to check for a kfm bug for me?

Rendering of a specific html line - I'll e-mail the file to someone with
a really recent KDE, so I can report the bug.

Read the bug info on the website, not clear if it is fixed, but no joy.

	Simon
--
Want to learn about Linux? Get it installed?
Devon and Cornwall LUG Event for UK Linux Day