RE: [LUG] LDE: Page on LUG Site.

> Alex Charrett wrote:
> >
> > Feedback welcome.... please :)
>
> Excellent

Looking good! I'm looking to be bringing a minibus full of people from the
University.  Talking of promotion, I'll put in a link to the LUG from the
main TermiSoc page.

> It's still slow so slow the termisoc site - is it on some bizarre
> internal link at the University?

Unfortunatly the connection to the University sometimes gets very bad during
the day - unless its bizzare that the fact that the termisoc servers are on
the last known peice of coaxial cable in the University :)

Peter Hatton - TermiSoc PR