Re: [LUG] LDE: RE: More marketing ideas was

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Simon Waters wrote:
> Anyone who has done local/South West press coverage before in the group
> should leap forward - otherwise I will probably kick contacts at
> Business link or elsewhere.

It would certainly be good to contact the local press. West Briton Covers
most of D&C and should only really require one contact for all the local
versions. Unsure about the Packet papers. They seem to be more local and
aim at daily mail types.

Also I think many of the PC shops that offer integration and consukting
might be interested in coming (either to learn more or to advertise their
linux knowlegde, although the later is a little unlikely).

somebody remind me offlist to contact some of these people. I currently
require hassling to get stuff done due to my new time management system
(ie do stuff to quieten who shouts loudest - currently my fiancee with
wedding stuff to do (i haven't had time to do my fair share)), I am
considering moving to a new 36 hour day in order to catch up with what
needs to be done.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty  at  termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a