[LUG] grub configuration and LDE related stuff

Hi

Grub config

	I am using Mandrake 7.2 and grub and can't seem to find (or remember the
name of) the utility which allows me to control grub and set my default
operating system,  at the moment it is Linux but I need to have Windows as
default.  But that aside It would be useful to know where it is anyway I have
looked under configuration and boot and init menu on the K menu,  but it's
not listed,  Please could someone remind me of the name.

LDE stuff

	On another note,   I now have a digital camera,  which as I am will
(hopefully) be attending the Linux install day I could take some pics of the
group / event  for use on the site,  unless someone else has one and is
already planning to do the same (I am still getting used to mine).

So far poisters are up / distribuited at Paignton college,  Hopefully I can
get on up at Paignton RFC and Perhaps Teignmouth RFC (going there tommorrow -
 Sunday -

anyway had better go ,  thanks for any help,

Paul