UK.
        Is there anybody in the Plymouth area could help him

                His E-mail is
                                        BrianSalt at cix.co.uk
          I am  a retired  Medic.I suppose things could not be  worse.
    My  first encounter with a computer  was with the Leeds University
    Pegasus in 1963.
     Later  I was given a PDP-8  in Manchester and  connected this
    12 bit /4K  machine  to an IBM  7090  a 36 bit  mainframe  for
     real time signal analysis.
             We got our first  telephone  link working in  the  early
70's
      and nobody in Manchester was  interested in communication
      then . What a change
                                            Yours
                                                  Dave  Clark
                                                                ManLug