Re: [LUG] poster

Thanks for that,  I have rehacked the site so it's just a case of clicking on
link,  anyway sorry about the word stuff,  I have not yet installed star
office, as I was concentrating of getting poster done and other Linux stuff,

I used konquror and it looks ok in that,

anyway if the poster is ok I will put a few up around at work, (maybe)
college (Paignton,) and some other places,  and give some out to friends,  I
have some nice paper with a pic of the top of the earth at the bottom,  the
colour goes quite nice and some other paper which is more light cream,  I
think it looks better than just plain white background.

If you can think of any more addiitons please feel free to let me know

thanks

paul