RE: [LUG] Zen Internet ADSL

> Hi everyone,
>
> Can anybody shed any light on Zen Internet, and in particular their
> single-user ADSL offering?
>
> The main question I have to ask is...  are they any good?  Ideally I'd
> like to go with Demon but their low-end service isn't available yet, and
> on paper the Zen one could be better as it includes a dial-up account as
> well.

Hmm I've seen their adverts in various computing magazines - they seem to be
promising what BT couldn't do in September 2000. (ie actually install a ADSL
service into someone's home!)  Personally I would go with Demon, as they ARE
a ISP, with a decent service, and worth the money!

Interesting BT may end up in court over the ADSL rollout, The Register has
been on about it for most of the day.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/5/16774.html (One of the many URL's on
the subject)

Peter Hatton