Re: [LUG] Napster

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, [iso-8859-1] Trevor Sansom wrote:

> Having finally got my Linux setup able to access the
> net I'm now looking for a way to access Napster
> without resort to Mr Gates' products. Any suggestions?
>
> Trevor Sansom

gnapster, gnut ( a script for auto-collecting that hammers bandwidth and
servers, but makes for any easier life for freeloaders or people with
limited access to the internet) and gnutella which is different to napster
but the same kind of thing. also knapster and other variations exist.

I am not sure I an ever rebuild my 2.5 gb collection I had at a recently
deceased dotcom.

A. (aka GotoDengoSan)

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty  at  termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a