Re: [LUG] LDE: Linux Day Exeter

> Simon wrote:
>
> > I think the VMWare idea is a good one. Might be worth asking if they are
> > interested in promoting VMWare themselves at the event.
> >
> > Could you take care of it?
>
> Yep, have dropped them a mail.

Not sure if this is of any use but  (how many times have we heard that) I
have several copies of Linux, mainly RH and a couple of Caldera (remember
them anyone ??)

I'll have to check to see if i have that day off work, if not i will quite
happily give them to pookey to pass over to chas, I trust they will be
returned, no rush tho' :-)

Neil