RE: [LUG] LDE: Linux Day Exeter

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Alex Charrett wrote:

> > It looks like SUSE and REDHAT sponsorship may stop at sending
> > distributions to use.
>
> I have a LUG copies of SuSE 7.0 pro and 6.3.  I *think* Aaron still has 6.4.

I have my own 6.2 and the LUG 6.4 (well rob has 6.4 scattered accross his
floor but I could probably gather it all together and piut it back in the
box).

> I'm quite happy to bring along my RH7 cd's as well as 6.2.
>
> Would it be worth contacting VMware for some evaluation keys for the day for
> those less happy with repartioning?

Definately - what about PQmagic - can you get eval licenses for PQmagic?

> > 12 volunteers to help installs, 2 volunteers for poster and marketing
>
> Assuming they are all LUG members, thats an impressive 27% of the
> membership!
>

> Just call me Mr Statistics. :)

okay - you're a taxi.. damn! thats not right er... *falls back to sleep
with face on keyboard*

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty  at  termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a