[LUG] LDE: Linux Day Exeter

My summary of posting is...

	"Lots of you are really keen to do this."

12 volunteers to help installs, 2 volunteers for poster and marketing
activity (Not counting Neil, Steve or myself.

Some names - but only one volunteer as a speaker so far! I will happily
make that two (Discussing 'Linux and Wireless Networking' if people
like) so who next.... Anyone want to discuss 'How to Support Linux in a
SME' ?

No companies yet (Apart from mine; Eight Layer Ltd, and the national
sponsors SUSE and REDHAT)! Neil thinks he may have a speaker from
Redhat. I will approach others.

It looks like SUSE and REDHAT sponsorship may stop at sending
distributions to use. Have approached Turbo Linux to see if they can do
better. REDHAT 7 has loads of applications bundled including at least 2
copies of Star Office 5.2 *8-) so maybe we'll be okay for applications.

Please post related messages to the list with "LDE:" in the subject
line, in case anyone isn't interested.

Please only post messages you think will be of general interest to the
list - mere details can be e-mailed.

	Thanks, it is nice to see such enthusiasm.

	Simon