[LUG] video card for win9x

Does anyone know where I can get a driver for a s3savage4 pro 16mb  - AGP.  As my pci card which has been borrowed from the Linux machine (along with cdrom drive ) is in my new computer,  I have looked on the s3 site but the board was not made by s3. I have looked at about 5 other sites for drivers and they have not been much help.
I was thinking of Just installing Linux on my old 486 dx2 66 computer,  is mandrake a good idea or would you suggest another distro for size considerations,  I have mandrake 7.2 but mainly use Linux for c programming etc.  This computer is due for an upgrade (again) as soon as I can get my hands on a AT socket 7 motherboard and processor,  I have 72pin ram.

Thanks and I would like to wish the whole group a very happy christmas, and lets hope Linux continues to grow throughout 2001 and beyond.

Lynx friendly