RE: [LUG] MUAs

On 05-Dec-00 at 08:59:07 Alex Charrett wrote:
> Again this isn't strictly Linux, but it seems a good place to ask.
>
> Anyone know how I can view the full mail header using Outlook (2000)?

Pretty much zero to do with Linux I would have said :-)

However, I did do an Outlook2000 course some time ago, and I'd say yes you
can do it. As to *how* you do it...isn't there a
properties/view/format/options (or somesuch) menu item. I seem to remember
it was not an easy-to-get-at option, but it was in there somewhere.

If you get no answers and are really stuck then let me know and I'll ask
someone here.

John.

E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk