RE: [LUG] New tutorial on lug website

On 15-Jun-00 at 21:23:04 Alex Charrett wrote:
> I've finally got round to adding my shell useage and scripying tutorial to
> the website.
>
> It can be found at:
>
> http://lug.termisoc.org/linux_doc/shell.html
>
> I'd like your opinions on it.

It seems that with RedHat 7 most of the docs have moved from /usr/doc to
/usr/share/doc. I cannot find the HOW-TO (or HOWTO) directory on my system
at all, but I'm sure there was one at RedHat6.2! It may have got left out of
the installation, but not likely I would have thought.

Other than that it seems fine :-)

John.

E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk