Re: [LUG] Squackers.com

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Simon Waters wrote:

> Where did this come from?
>
> http://www.squack.com/

squack is home to squackers - a nice bunch of people. they have a mailing
list but I have forgotten the sub details. (tech hacking misc)

> Anyone know what the phrase "Duck Topics" means.

nope - I am guessung its the above mix of holy wars tech babble and misc
cool stuff that is on the list - but then I haven't looked at
www.squack.com for a long while.

> I do like the look of the O'Really merchandising - is it any good - I
> hate shrinking tee-shirts.

One of the guys in my office has them all - don't know how they cope with
washing - will report back when I have discovered.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty  at  termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a