Re: [LUG] Helloooooo

We are a new startup and we use Redhat Linux as our main
server. It runs SAMBA so all the window people are happy and
all our development workstations run Linux as well so us softies
are happy.

Col.

Richard wrote: Hi

I am new to Linux. I presume from the email I received that you received
information about a new user in the area. I would like to talk to
someone at some stage about a small business I setting up and how and
where I can use Linux. I have ordered some Linux OS and also a couple of
cheap P75 Intel boxes to play around with.

My telephone number is 01626 865817. If you can't get through then try
my 07970008814

thanks