Re: [LUG] Linux magazine

paul sutton wrote:

Has anyone seen this months (november) of Linux magazine

Hi Paul,

Yes I have my grubby mitts on LXF59 (November). Mind you I'm in Wales close to Cardiff so distribution time here may vary with Devon/Cornwall. I was going to post a question anyway, about PowerDVD-Linux.

On Windows PowerDVD is my DVD player of choice, and I've been writing to Cyberlink on and off bugging them for a Linux release. Now they appear to have done it, *BUT* in an OEM version that seems only to be available packaged with Turbo Linux.

My question is, does anyone know if this will work with Mandrake 10? The annoying thing is I would be happy to pay for the commercial PowerDVD-Linux, but I'm damned if I can find it for download from http://www.gocyberlink.com which is a major pain in the hind quarters.

Kind regards,

Julian