Re: [LUG] Wireless Broadband Router

From: "James Keasley"
the Netgear DG range are very good and reasonably priced, as well as being
easy to configure, we use them alot at work.

Though pretty much any broadband router will be ok, as they all, AFAIAA,
use browser based configuration systems, all that really matters is that
the network cards in the linux boxes are supported, and NIC support in
linux is very good. You are more likely to have problems with the win 95
box, especially if it isn't running win95se and doesn't have winsock
installed.

Thanks for that, I'll look into it.

I would switch the win95, but the cd drive has been misplaced (it comes out,
atm it has the floppy drive in) so I can't do any cd-rom based installs.

Chris