Re: [LUG] Meeting location - Multimap

Hi All,

Not being Devon based I don't know the area :) However a friend of mine recently pointed me to the AA route planner online as a better mapping resource. I recently used it successfully to get from Barry (S Wales) to Caversham (near Reading) - 260 mile round trip. The main benefit is that unlike Multimap, the AA Route Planner lists landmarks to watch out for.. handy for those not local ot the area :)

http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp

Tested and works fine in Firefox 1.9 (I don't know about other browsers though :))

Kind regards,

Julian