Re: [LUG] Wiping the Tablet clean...

I thought making unauthorised changes to a computer system was illigal, this to me breaks the law as it should inform you of changes it makes and no consenting to installation to me does not consent to making changes to the way the hdd is currently made up, (partitions).

If Linux or any install software makes changes it tellls you first so you can say yes or no. Interesting point or I am not correct, does this not apply to software install routines,, if not that could be very interesting and helpful to crackers.

Paul