Re: [LUG] Trackpad on Sony Vaio PCG-FX203

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 14:27, Simon Waters wrote:
Now all you need do if figure out if Mark is coming to Goonhilly - he
hasn't asked for a lift yet.

I'd also need to figure out how to get from Cardiff to Goonhilly in a
wheelchair... is it downhill? ;)

Seriosuly though, tomorrow I am ghosting the laptop bakc to Windows 2000
and then dual booting it to Mandrake, so at least I will have 1 OS on it
that works fully.

I also need it for the miniDV input on my Dad's camcorder and I don't
know how to do that in Linux.. and certainly not without a trackpad! :)
One problem at a time methinks!

Kind regards,

Julian