Re: [LUG] Re: LUG Stuff...

On Thursday 17 June 2004 8:36, Terence McCarthy wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:01:26 -0400
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Also I am currently off
work with stress (probably not the best time to be doing this to be
honest).

You certainly have my sympathy- I lost several months of my life with work
related stress and depression, and unless you'd suffered from it it's hard
to explain how bad it is.

I wish I had had GNU/Linux to learn in 1995-96 - I just didn't know it was
around. It can do wonders for anxiety/depression to have something new,
challenging, controllable and personal as a distraction from the stress.
(Just as long as computers aren't the reason for the stress!!!)

My solution was not nearly as beneficial - back then www, meant wine, women,
and where's me money gone!
:-)

--

Neil Williams