Re: [LUG] Which Distribution?

.  However if you have an older PC you may fair better
with a more lightweight distro. Having said that, 10 is lighter and faster
than 9.1 or 9.2.  A friend recently installed it on a PII 450 /w 256Mb and
has what he terms "acceptable performance" out of it.

I'd say what I've got is resonably old, not quite sure how old, but atleast
around 3 years; it doesn't sound like there'd be a problem with hardware.

(needs a couple of Gb)
Just how big is it? My comp has around 2.3 Gb of hard disk space (the C:
drive has a FAT32 file system set up, and the drive is partitioned into 2
drives, so I don't know quite how that affects the hard disk space)

Cheers,
Krys