Re: [LUG] ePatents.

Neil Williams wrote:

So, please, a show of hands first.

hand

Then ideas about who else from outside DCLUG might be persuaded to come along
(don't volunteer someone unless you know you can invite them) - perhaps an MP
or MEP or two?

Then where and when.

I know a couple of possible venues in Exeter which are nice and central
- there may be a minimal fee for both - which the LUG can well afford.

That hotel by the railway station (Great Western), didn't one of the
Perl group say it has a nice conference room?

Or maybe ExSLUG could do a suitable venue.

Someone outside the LUG? That would be the chess club? I must expand my
social circle ;)

I have to say despite my interest it is a dry topic - can we not spice
up the event?

       Simon