Re: [LUG] USB keyboard

Peter Walker wrote:
Adrian Midgley wrote:

Anyone running a USB keyboard?

I've got an IBM NetVista which is all USB. I didn't have to do anything special when I installed Mandrake 9.2 on it. I can't remember if the install said anything about USB keyboards. Not sure if it's relevant (or even correct:-)) but don't most PCs have some sort of USB keyboard handling in the BIOS?

Pete

Need to ensure that;

A) USB keyboard support is enabled in the kernel
B) input core module is loaded
C) usb keyboard modules are loaded

that does it for me..

I can get the exact module order if you like ??

Neil