Re: [LUG] distros to charity

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:54:40 +0100
"Paul" <zen14920@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One other note, does anyone know where I can get any anti static bags used when
you buy new computer components, as I have a number of cards, isa, vesa, pci that
could do with sorting and storing in a safe place , if I can at least get them
into these bags, I can download drivers / manuals and package them up properly.

I may have some lying around- I'll let you know if I find them. BTW have you tried
your local computer shop- if they make up complete units they may have dozens
available.

Terence