Re: [LUG] OT: FUD spreading at University of Plymouth?

On Wednesday 04 February 2004 19:08, Neil Williams wrote:

OK. Andrew, Gemma, James, Grant, Daniel and me. Hopefully we can persuade
Neil S / Rick / Bill / Simon from Exeter-way to help out, Tony are you
available to repeat the talk from http://www.dclug.org.uk/ossday/ ? Adrian?
Theo? Tom?

I am happy to speak - I have a long and a short version of one I gave in
Geneva on the history so far of OSHCA, in fact I have an ogg file of th long
version if anyone really wants to hear a lot of ums and aahs (not all the
audience were English[1] as a first language, and I was gesticulating and
making eye contact and so on)

[1] French, German, American, elsewhere.
--
Adrian Midgley                   (Linux desktop)
GP, Exeter