Re: [LUG] XBOX GNU/Linux - success,

Gemma Peters wrote:

How much did your XBox cost?

£80. Second hand... it's best to find one with a Samsung drive.

What are you using it for now?

Web/Email access on my TV, and playing media files on my TV.

Are the cables needed for running the Xbox or just for the install? Did
you use the software or the hardware method for installing?

The cables let you use standard USB devices with an XBOX. I needed one to
get the MechInstaller files onto the XBOX hard disk, and also to use a
mouse/keyboard on my XBOX.

You could do it with any cables at all, and just use the XBOX controller,
but you'd need a XBOX memory card with MechInstaller on it, which I can do
for you.

matt