Re: [LUG] wb: shared whiteboard

Daniel Palmer wrote:

I'm yet to find an input application that'll take "drawn" input and
convert it other then the system that ships with windows.

I fear this LUG is about 8000 miles too far west for your needs ;-)

Talented as our members are - and they can probably advise on Finnish
interfaces fine. I suggest Tokyo LUG.

http://www.linux.org/groups/japan.html

I'm curious what you expect from such a system. Kanjipad attempts to
recognise Kanji, but I think that is a pretty daunting thing to try and
recognise. Or would you just expect Kana input, and some fancy
postprocessing to turn out Kanji?

If you are making the meeting I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to learn
more about Japanese as a language.