Re: [LUG] wb: shared whiteboard

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 00:15, Grant Sewell wrote:
Next question is graphics tablets - the Graphire is known to work, but

I think this is probably going to be an 'artists graphics tablet', you
know, those things with a stylus that use the mouse or USB interface.  I
don't think it's a laptop.  If it is a laptop then I'm getting one :D

That's the one.
Portable computing is getting better and cheaper, but even the Palm and Clie
bottom ends are substnatially above that range.

OTOH, I have seen someone report they configured their Palm as a graphics
tablet for their Linux box, whch seems suitably parsimonious and elegant.

wb is a useful bit of kit I think, particularly if one can draw with a stylus
upon something.
--
Adrian Midgley                   (Linux desktop)
GP, Exeter