[LUG] LPI courses and exams?

Hi all.

Since half term is looming - which precludes me from a week of CCNA studies at
School - I was thinking about possibly putting in for LPIC 101.  I was just
wondering if any of you have done it, and if so, what's it like?  Easy/Hard?  Any
feedback?  Any practice exams available?  Any advice at all?

Oh, and I wasn't planning on doing some boot-camp approach to it because
(principally) I can't afford to :(.  I was planning on simply going Vue Pearson for
the exams.

Cheers.

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.