Re: [LUG] TEST

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, paul wrote:

This is a test,  I know i should not be sending test messages to the lug but
for some reason it's not working when i send a message, even though it's in
my sent items box.

You're right, you shouldn't be sending test messages to the list. :)

All the messages you've sent have been circulated, although I notice the
time gap between them is fairly small.  It seems pretty unreasonable to
expect your message to be delivered to approx 150 addresses in 2 mins!