[LUG] PHP

Hi Neil and Neil

I think I've done this before but I can't remember what to do. I ran the
file through:-

http://home/rich/test.php

and it came up with "Unknown host home"

and so I tried:-

http://localhost/home/rich/test.php

and it came up with "Object not found" Error 404.

What is frustrating is that I always get so far with configuring the
server and doing stuff with my box and then do something and break
everything.

I thought I would try Linux because I didn't want to use windows. I
didn't realise I would end up running servers/php/mysql/etc... Good fun
though. Just frustrating because I don't do everything enough to
remember it. I have started writing things down at last.

The journey goes on.

Rich