Re: [LUG] Laptop recommendations please

Quoting James Wonnacott:

> I'll be using Mandrake.
> Sound etc doesn't bother me.
> As far as network boot what I want to do is actually
> do a network boot off our Linux system which runs a thin client
> so I need a network interface which will do a remote boot.

I'm not aware of any laptop nics that are network boot capable, it would seem
like an unlikley thing for a company to want to develop to be honest, the idea
of a thin client is rather at odds to the stand-alone (anywhere) facilities
that a laptop provides.

I do however reserve the right to be wrong about them existing, as I don't
often get to play with much x86 hardware these days.

Alex.