Re: [LUG] ECDL- Their Help for ECDL

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:22:59 +0000
Adrian Midgley and others wrote

>Spot of lunch...?

>I can make a meeting most days (daytime, Mon-Fri).

>I'm available any time, any week day.

>End of the month would be good for me too.

>What is ECDL? (Who he? Ed)

Lunch time meeting- Y/N?

Evening meeting- Y/N?

Venue:
Torquay?
Newton Abbot?
Exeter?
Plymouth?

Date/Day ?
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun

I have no (current) problem with lunchtime or evening, any day is OK, would prefer one of the first three venues.

I would suggest next week for an initial meeting.

Because of the numder of posts on this topic (and because of at least one "anti" post" may I suggest that until we have a separate list for this, and pro tem, that anyone interested contact me off list and I'll collate your replies and precis them for the list (of course, I'm also happy to leave it "as is").

At the same time perhaps you would let me know what your ideas are, so that we can produce a tentative agenda for the meeting.

Terence