[LUG] Sourceforge problems

Hi All,

Is somthing up with sourceforges mailing list ? I have twice tried to
subscribe to Neils isbn project at
"isbnsearch-devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", I have entered my email
address at the mailman web interface, recieved a confirm email but when i
reply i recieve notifications that my mail is not delivered.

Currently i have two mails 12 hours apart, the first one has now reached the
24 hour mark on a mail server :-

-- Quote --

 A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on externalmx.vasoftware.com.

The message identifier is:     1A2zd1-0008Lq-MO
The subject of the message is: Re: Isbnsearch-devel -- confirmation of
subscription -- request 917400
The date of the message is:    Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:55:27 +0100

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

  isbnsearch-devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
TO:<isbnsearch-devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
    host mail.sourceforge.net [66.35.250.206]: 451-host lookup did not
complete
    451 Could not complete sender verify

-- end quote --

Thanks,